Symptoms Of Childhood Diabetes Is There A Chronic Condition That Could Explain Burning Sensation In The Feet Which Began In Childhood?

Is there a chronic condition that could explain burning sensation in the feet which began in childhood? - symptoms of childhood diabetes

I recently had a conversation with my grandparents and she recalled that the child ever complained about my feet hurting. I thought it was a normal consequence of the large amount of walking we did when I was little (the very poor and had no car, but have lived in a rural area), but my grandparents said that no other children complained of pain in the foot. The problem worsened when I got one days work in retail and was on my feet all. Now, in peace, even with his feet on the floor as I sit I can cause a fire. Any amount of pressure can be applied to the soles of the feet causing pain. It is gentle enough, but I'm not sure if I even learned how to deal with it, because I so long. I am not certainly lead to diabetes or a condition that can be detected by blood tests, which have suffered a lot from this autumn. Because the pain seems to me since childhood and has gradually deteriorated over the past five years (although they do not lose weight, and I am differentexactly) I wonder if you have a chronic disease that could have explained. There are no other symptoms that I can say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment