Swing Set Plans Rapidshare The Math Of A Swing Set?

The math of a swing set? - swing set plans rapidshare

I hope to build or to build a swing for my family. The purchase and kits are insignificant and unnecessary, 5 My grandfather built a swing when my mother was something that still stands today and is large enough that it never grow too. Literally everything is about 20 meters high, and my grandparents were still in use today. I need to know the mathematics of a swing (pass degree angle for optimum grip how to make a maximum distance from the center of the swing, say).
My grandfather has Alzheimer's disease and I can not remember how he built his own and can not measure up, because I want a small (about 8-12feet), but not so small that store bought, and I'm Not sure how to work the formula to reduce the size. The calculation is not my best subject, but everything you need to do is to draw the plans. I have a friend who wants to build for me. Any help would be appreciated.
PS I use a metal (more durable and longer)

1 comments:

rich under construction said...

Take accurate measurements of the swing of grandfather and determined by multiplying each with a set%.
Example: If the top piece is 14 meters long, and then multiplied by ... say 50%.
Therefore, each equation would be: 14 'x .50 = 7 "
For angles to go, instead of decrypting with the law, "cosine", use only the number% set in every room and the angle is the same.
Good luck with your DIY project!

Post a Comment