Sales Manager Agreement Employment Contract, Commission Sales?

Employment contract, commission sales? - sales manager agreement

I signed a contract for 10% of sales, sales to my business as an agent of a local business does not work out as promised to the owners. Because the work is still ongoing, I can not collect payment information. The work is of poor quality may have occurred, and some elements of theft. The worst thing by far that I said that we were working under a licensed general contractor and insurance services complany with this lie. My sales manager gave me the "Contractor" license info, which I used. Can anyone tell me if I cancel this agreement contract? I wish with local entrepreneurs who work have been deceived by this Agreement to be untrue.

1 comments:

Really... said...

Hire a lawyer!

Post a Comment