Big Cookie Cake What Do You Think Of My Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake?

What do you think of my chocolate chip cookie ice cream cake? - big cookie cake

Helloo ... I am 14 and I have this cake is sooo delicious now tell me what you think.

My mom accidentally bought 2 large cookie dough thingies instead to buy more than it should be. 48 She would bake cookies with them, throw them away but then decided that simple.

Order.

That's what I did. I took a baking sheet and is sprayed on each PAM. Then I put the cookie dough onto the baking sheet as a large cake. I was in the oven until they are soft, then put on a large platter.

I then usually covered with ice. Cookie and baked cakes and a large was warm and soft and Chewey, and I hung up. Sprink I on extra chocolate chips and tore the family barbecue and served with him.

It was delicious. The ice melts too fast, because the cookie-dough is warm when you need to eat too fast. Cookies are sooo cute thingies cream, rich and delicious ice cream is delicious.

There were others left, so I threw in the freezer.Of course it is not so soft and fluffy ... but delicious.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment