Sterling Silver Effects My Silver Necklace Is Impossable To Clean...?

My silver necklace is impossable to clean...? - sterling silver effects

Ive had this chain around 5 years and has taken them if the money was cheap. I'm in Hawaii for $ 125 U.S., said it was solid silver. 925 Italy partly explains the hook lobster. Anyway, I have almost everything from a cleaning cloth made of silver aluminum baking soda and boiling water. I know he wasent but I think even tried to dissolve the nail polish, acetone, brake cleaner and ... virtually no impact. I'm in another liquid silver cleaner myself, but I only painted the parts in black ...

In began to think about money, silver or something, but the clean parts that seem to be doing very well, and have to dim the luster, silver white glow in Nice, where n is the first new, other parts' is not. Anyway heres some pics, suggestions about what to do?

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/258/i ...
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/581/i ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment