Sim Unlock Motorola Tfc139b How Do I Unlock My Motorola Razr So I Can Use A Different Sim Card?

How do i unlock my Motorola Razr so i can use a different sim card? - sim unlock motorola tfc139b

Okay

I was with Fido and then I went to Rogers.
I still want to keep my Razr FIDO contract.

I was wondering, how do I turn my Fido Razr, so that you can accept my Rogers SIM in the Razr?

Oh, I do not know for things (damn economy) to pay, so the cheapest way is better!

Free is good, too.
:)

Thank you!

2 comments:

sexxie said...

Ok I have Fido and to unlock the Motorola RAZR was just caught in a shop that takes care of about $ 15 - $ 20 is not that much anyway wat me if I, if I continued to Fido Rogers Motorola K1 Blue

sexxie said...

Ok I have Fido and to unlock the Motorola RAZR was just caught in a shop that takes care of about $ 15 - $ 20 is not that much anyway wat me if I, if I continued to Fido Rogers Motorola K1 Blue

Post a Comment