Implantation Later For Twins Spotting On And Off Since Implantation: Now Spotting Is Brown In Colour. SHould I Call The Dr AGAIN?

Spotting on and off since implantation: now spotting is brown in colour. SHould I call the Dr AGAIN? - implantation later for twins

I feel like everything I do not worry! I had an u / s found at 6 weeks because of stains, and the twins. One was a week later in growth. Thru-site and off, but was given prometrium suppositories to help control them. 8W 5d In the smaller of the two identified detainees and that 7 weeks. The largest was in order. Four days later, there were no more points than before. Cramps started the next day. I went to the emergency room. Cervix was tight, u / s was good, the smaller of the two has virtually disappeared. Two days later, a considerable amount of bright red blood with clots (also bright red) on the 3 inch diameter (but not flat). Bled for two hours. I went to the emergency room for the 2nd Time in 2 days. A further internal review, a further confirmation that my neck was fine. Do not make the AU / s, because we had recently. He was told not to worry, if the bleeding worse. Now it is brown and lasted four days. I think I'm worried ..... because otherwise sigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment