How To Make A Small Model Motor Boat Question About The Steering Cables?

Question about the Steering Cables? - how to make a small model motor boat

Hello,
I have a 1986 Bayliner (13 feet) and 1992 Evinrude 48 SPL. When I bought the motor that came with all cables except power steering.

It was too long and too difficult to hide in our little boat, as they are not easy. Spouses on television immediately accepted, so I was looking on eBay for a slice of cable, but they all look the same to me. I do not want to duplicate the cable is no longer necessary.

This is a "control" cables the same? How many cables do I need? And what is her name? I'm so confused!

I saw, "the directive states on eBay that come with cable and a heap of garbage as the other. I think all I need is the cable itself though.

Many seen made by Teleflex. The cable I'm looking for the direction of universal model / year / time? How much should I expect to pass through the cable management.

If you find the information you need to know to appreciate shares. I choose the best answer.

Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment